Description / Rules
The College Carball Association is the home of the college Rocket League community and the official discord for Collegiate Rocket League.
The CCA Discord is the official Psyonix Discord for Collegiate Rocket League. As such, the Discord’s rules need to reflect the game’s rating (which is E for Everyone!) while still providing a space for college students to compete and banter with each other in a safe, inclusive environment. We believe that this new rule set provides a framework that enables exactly that. These rules will be implemented and announced to the broader community tomorrow.
- Follow the Discord Community Guidelines and do not violate Discord’s Terms of Service
– Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
– Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms
- Be respectful. Do not harass any other member publicly or in DMs. No form of hazing will be tolerated.
- Spam, (server) ads, toxicity, harassment, etc. is not allowed.
- If you have a dispute with another member, take it to DMs.
– No external drama or witch hunting.
– Report scams in their respective communities.
– Do not try to expose people publicly.
- CCA has a ZERO tolerance policy regarding racism, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment. This applies to all staff, volunteers, players, and members of the CCA Discord.
- Racism is defined as prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.
- Discrimination is defined as disparate treatment of an adverse nature towards any member of the CCA Discord based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, social status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- All members of the CCA Discord will be held accountable for their actions in order to maintain a community free of discriminatory practices. It is everyone’s responsibility to foster a non-hostile, inclusive environment in both the Discord and during competition. Competitive banter is permitted so long as it does not violate these rules.
- Reporting: Any racist or discriminatory incident should be reported to the CCA by direct email to [email protected]. All reported incidents will be safely investigated by the CCA. If needed, the CCA will forward the incident to other relevant administrative parties (eFuse and/or Psyonix) for additional official reporting and investigation. The CCA encourages reporting of incidents from bystanders.
- No excessive cursing, profanity, or NSFW material. This includes emotes, avatars, and usernames.
- Impersonation of College Carball Association Staff, eFuse Staff, or Psyonix Staff anywhere will result in severe disciplinary administrative action.